The centralized platform to build your COA strategies.
The aim of Mapi Research Trust is to facilitate the exchange and access to information in the field of Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) for the entire scientific community. This is why Mapi Research Trust has centralized all its services and databases into the ePROVIDE™ platform.
Physicians, academic researchers and students, healthcare organisations, pharma companies, eVendors, ePROVIDE™ gives you access to up-to-date scientific and operational information on COAs and eCOA.
Three interlinked databases
2,000+Drugs and devices with COA claims
250+Guidelines on COAs
PROQOLID™: a unique database referencing validated & published COAs
- Choose the appropriate COAs for your research or practice:
- 6,000+ COAs classified by therapeutic indications and types of COAs
- Understand how to use the COAs you select:
- COA developers’ information, conditions of use, and translations
- COA description, reliability, validity, ability to detect change
PROLABELS™: information on COA label claims approved by the FDA and EMA, since 1995
- Quickly identify competitive landscape: 2,000+ drugs with COA label claims
- Find up-to-date information on COAs mentioned in label claims.
- Develop a successful patient-centric endpoint strategy in a drug approval process.
PROINSIGHT™: published regulatory recommendations on the use of COAs for different indications
- Access 250+ guidelines on the development of drugs, drug treatments, and methods for economic evaluation
- Check the concepts and COAs that should be considered to assess a disease’s impact on patients’ life
- Capture regulatory COA requirements in clinical settings
ePROVIDE comprehensive information and request management service
- Patient-Centered Endpoint Intelligence
- Streamlined COA licensing
- Support with eCOA implementation
- Coordination of translation projects
Getting the information and material you need, when you need it.
Each year, thousands of requests from pharmaceutical companies, academic researchers, physicians, associations, and international organizations are handled by our team in ePROVIDE.
Based on our exclusive COA resources, we give direct access to practical information and supply the measures and translations required in order to succeed in your study. This full-range support is critical for anyone involved in the field of Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs).
Our client support services are available on an ad-hoc basis or within the context of annual subscriptions.