Mapi Research Trust’s catalog of COAs now includes 5 new questionnaires available for streamlined licensing through the ePROVIDE platform:
- American College of Rheumatology 20/50/70 Response Criteria (ACR 20/50/70): a composite measure (PRO and ClinRO - including biomarkers) for Arthritis and Rheumatoid therapeutic indications.
- Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics/American College of Rheumatology Damage Index (SLICC/ACR Damage Index): a composite measure (ClinRo and Biomarker) specific to the Lupus Erythematosus rare disease
- Widespread Pain Index - Symptom Severity (WPI-SS): a composite measure (PRO and ClinRO) for Fibromyalgia
- International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis/Scientific and Standardization Committee Bleeding Assessment Tool (ISTH-BAT): a Patient-Reported Outcome measure (PRO) for three therapeutic indications; Blood Coagulation Disorders, Blood Platelet Disorders and Hemorrhagic Disorders.
- Bleeding Score: a ClinRO which can be used for Type 1 Von Willebrand Disease (rare disease)
Rights for these COAs are managed by Wiley on behalf of the professional societies American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH).
Mapi Research Trust is a longstanding partner of Wiley for the distribution of 45 COAs whose rights are managed by Wiley. On behalf of Wiley, Mapi Research Trust provides support with the distribution of questionnaires and the management of all user requests to access the original COA, scoring guides, validated translations and electronic versions.
“Mapi Research Trust enables us to further the mission of our society partners by supporting visibility of these tools and ensuring they are used rigorously in research. We value Mapi Research Trust’s commitment to scientific integrity, as well as their deep experience in the market,” said Rebecca Cook, Associate Director of Copyright & Permissions, Wiley.
“We are delighted to further support Wiley in its growing involvement in the field of COAs and patient quality of life. The expertise of Mapi Research Trust will provide COA users with the best services for the curation of these critical instruments and will ensure that their clinical and research use meets the highest standards.” said Caroline Anfray, Director of Author Collaborations at Mapi Research Trust.
Access Wiley’s full catalog of COAs
Wiley is a global leader in research and education, unlocking human potential by enabling discovery, powering education, and shaping workforces. For over 200 years, Wiley has fueled the world’s knowledge ecosystem. Today, our high-impact content, platforms, and services help researchers, learners, institutions, and corporations achieve their goals in an ever-changing world. Visit us at Wiley.com.
About Mapi Research Trust
Mapi Research Trust is a non-profit organization that facilitates access to Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) for the entire scientific community. With more than 30 years of experience in the field of COAs and with the online platform ePROVIDE™, which includes the databases on COAs (PROQOLID™), claims (PROLABELS™) and guidance (PROINSIGHT™), Mapi Research Trust is the pre-eminent source of information on COAs.