The starting point to build a successful COA strategy.
Our experts in patient-centered endpoint intelligence perform thorough searches on the COA landscape in a collaborative and transparent process, to answer all your strategic questions, save you time and meet your deadlines.
Examples of topics patient-centered endpoint intelligence can cover
- Which COAs are used in specific indications? (published and on-going interventional and observational clinical studies)
- What content validity and psychometric properties do specific COAs have and how are they scored?
- What are the relevant concepts that describe patients’ experience of the disease from the patient or the HCP perspective?
- Which COA strategies did your competitors use?
- Have competing drugs obtained a COA claim from the FDA, the EMA or other health authorities?
- Have competitors used a COA during the development of their product which was not recognized in the label?
- Which COAs are recommended by health authorities, HTA bodies?
Examples of sources used
- ePROVIDE™ databases: PROQOLID™, PROLABELS™, PROINSIGHT™
- Biomedical databases (Medline, Embase, PsycInfo, Cochrane, EconLit)
- ClinicalTrials.gov, TrialTrove
- Websites of health authorities, health technology assessment (HTA) agencies, clinical societies, patient advocacy organizations
- Grey Literature
Let's discuss your project