The only database to centralize all successful COA results
What is PROLABELS
Today, more than ever before, there is great interest in the wording and types of COAs contained within product labels approved by major health authorities.
A dedicated team at Mapi Research Trust has reviewed all drug marketing authorizations available since 1995 on the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) website, and all New Drug and Biological Approvals (i.e., NMEs, BLAs, revisions, and efficacy supplements) on the US Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) website.
What you’ll learn with PROLABELS
For each product with a successful COA labeling claim:
- Full detail and agency information on labeling claim
- Study design and endpoints
- COAs used and available information on them
Our user-friendly advanced search engine allows you to search by:
- Therapeutic area / indication
- Type of outcome assessments
- COA concepts
- Study endpoints
- COAs (list of all COAs used in a successful labeling claim)
- Marketing authorization holder
- Source agency
- Date of approval/date of claim
Our on-going reviews include all drug approvals, revisions, and withdrawals with weekly updates throughout the year.
To learn more, visit ePROVIDE