Who we are
Mapi Research Trust is a non-profit, full-service provider, promoting the use of Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs) in studies, and encouraging exchanges of Patient-Centered Outcomes (PCO) and Clinical Outcome assessments information among academics, pharmaceutical companies, and health researchers.
Since the mid-90′s we have been collecting and processing PCO information to provide reliable, comprehensive and up-to-date information services.
Exclusive distributor of over 800 COAs, Mapi Research Trust is the most trusted name in the distribution of COA instruments.
Mapi Research Trust: Your partner in building COA and eCOA strategies
With more than 30 years of experience in the field of patient-centered outcomes and long-lasting collaborations with COA developers and copyright holders, Mapi Research Trust has developed comprehensive expertise at each step of the patient-centric endpoint strategy.
Through the ePROVIDE™ platform, you can access all Mapi Research Trust services linked to COAs:
- Databases: COA description (PROQOLID™), COA label claims (PROLABELS™) and regulatory recommendations on COAs (PROINSIGHT™)
- Patient-Centered Endpoint Intelligence: thorough searches carried out in a collaborative and transparent process, to help you build successful strategies
- Streamlined COA licensing process for any COAs, distributed by Mapi Research Trust or not (information search, conditions of use, availability of translations and eCOA and gap analysis, scoring guides, license agreements)
- Coordination of translation projects (collaboration with ICON Language Services)
- eCOA Services: eCOA best practice guidance, Screenshot review and certification, and Expert review
- COA Repository: a unique repository for all COAs used in your clinical studies
Let’s discuss your project now.