Mapi Research Trust's Information Support Services are a unique resource for the scientific community. This support is primordial for anyone involved in the field of Clinical Outcomes Assessments (COAs).
Based on our exclusive COA resources, the Information Support Services provide direct access to practical information and supply the measures and translations you require in order to succeed in your study.
Mapi Research Trust’s Information Support Services, which are available on an ad-hoc basis or within the context of annual subscriptions, includes the following services (non-exhaustive list):
Copyright for measures (who owns the measure)
- Translation Certificates
- Available translated versions & methodology to translate
- Scoring Manuals
- Licensing process / permission to use measures
- Find measures that you cannot find
- List of measures in a specific therapeutic indication
- List of PRO concepts
- List of recommended PROs from guidelines
- List of measures being used in on-going clinical trials
- PRO Claims: a study of competitor products and PRO Labeling claims
- Provide reports that come from PROQOLID / PROLabels
Each year, over 5,000 searches from pharmaceutical companies, academic researchers, physicians, associations, and international organizations are handled by our Information Support team (an eight-person team).
For all requests, please contact our Information Support team at